Friday, August 9, 2013

Contemporary Pinup Puzzle Jam sketch cards by Sofianime!

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to show you my newest sketch cards for Ken Galan's Contemporary Pinup Puzzle Jam set!



The way this set works is, the art on the sketch cards are created by two different artists on one card.
Here are my half of the cards. The other half is painted by another awesome artist on this set.

I had a blast working on this set. It was a lot of fun!

Each one of the cards I did took me a bit over four hours to sketch the idea on the card, clean up the drawing lines, ink and paint with layers and layers of watercolors.

 It was a labor of love, and I had so much fun working on these sketch cards!
And the best part is, this set is already sold out!

So to the lucky fans who get these cards, please enjoy them very much! :) I am very happy with how they turned out!

And yes, the art for this set is really nude. I had to censor it for this blog. :)








Want to see my newest Aceo XR and fun colorful sketch cards?


They are available at: tradingcardauctions.com

You will not find my newest Aceo XR online anywhere else!

Get some of the aceo xr art for your art collection, before they are gone!
These original aceo cards look more colorful and detailed when held up close in your hands!

I need to get back to the drawing board. I am working on a new sketch card set for cult-suff.com, which means I am drawing some sexy vampires for this set. :)
I will show previews later, once the cards are approved.

I am listening to some of my favorite videogame music from the Namco sound team as I paint sketch cards.
My favorite song right now is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mASRzPs37qg

I love listening to fun music while I paint with colorful watercolors. :)

Once again, thank you so much to all of my fans all over the world! Thank you so much for your purchases! Your art has been shipped, so enjoy it very much! Thank you for your emails and messages, I love chatting with you all when I have a chance from painting too much! :)

Thank you for your support and check back often, I have more new art to show!
Have an awesome week! talk to you all soon! :)
~Elisa Chong

No comments: