Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Peach blossoms and my kitty cat

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share pics of my peach tree in full blossom! Seeing the pink blooms all over the tree always brings a smile to my face, as I know spring has arrived! :) I can't wait to paint them and paint faeries hiding in the peach lossoms with my watercolors! :) The flowers are so delicate and pink, they are making my garden look so beautiful with all of the blooming flowers! My roses are starting to bloom as well. And here are photos of my kitty cat, Somyu walking among the green foliage... She is having too much fun walking in the garden! I am taking a quick break from painting, to enjoy viewing the flowers in my garden as well as thinking up of some new and delicious recipes for my site. Have a great day and see you all soon! ~Elisa :)

No comments: