Tuesday, May 7, 2013

New Aceo XR nude original art!



Hi everyone! hew aceo XR has been listed!
check this sexy Aceo XR blonde woman with white boots! click on the link to see the boobs...

Aceo XR Nude blonde woman fairy original watercolor painting 

Aceo XR Sexy Love Bunny Girl Anthro Manga by Sofianime

Mernaid Aquamarinna Watercolor Canvas 

Aceo XR Bettie Page Limited Edition Cards (get them before they are sold out!)

Sexy Mistress Bettie Page beer magnet Bdsm Naughty

Aceo XR Sexy Red Head Woman Nude Vanilla Cream Splash 
A very naughty original Aceo watercolor painting!
Add her to your collection today!

I have even more original Aceo XR paintings (these are really naughty!)  

listed on tradingcardauctions.com

Remember, I will be most happy to ship anywhere in the world!

Enjoy the art, and get some Aceo XR by Sofianime before they are all gone! :)
To my fabulous fans all over the world, thank you so much for collecting my art! I love you all!

~Elisa :)

No comments: