Friday, October 29, 2010

Sailor Moon Mermaid Autumn Faeries and more!




Hi fans and friends! I hope you are having a fabulous day so far?

I have a new painting up, for the SGA Mermaid  (Sea Gods Art Group) monthly challenge.
The theme for this month is cosplay mermaids. I came up with the idea to paint my most favorite
anime character, which is Sailor Moon. Yep, Sailor Moon Fanart, as a mermaid!
See her right here:

http://tinyurl.com/623tcuu

Hope you all like the art! :)
See my new art for auction:

The weather is finally cooling down in AZ so I am spending time outdoors, in my beautiful garden,
painting faeries. Will show more pictures soon!

Here is one of my finished tiny paintings:
ACEO faerie:

I am updating my website at the moment, and adding some new original paintings there.
This butterfly faerie with a cute pink dress has already sold! And it is on its way to the hands of an awesome collector! Enjoy the aceo! ;)
I am also taking some time off painting to experiment with some delicious fall recipes. This is how I relax and have fun, enjoying life,and making some bread, using my favorite international recipes. I love making challah bread and croissants. They are so good with a cafe au lait! :)

Wishing you all a delicious and fun day!

~Elisa :D



No comments: