Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy 2013 and new Aceo XR art!

Hi everyone!
First of all I want to wish you all a very happy 2013! May it be an amazing year for you!
I have been super busy working on a lot of new illustrations and other projects!
I am going to need to catch up on sleep after I am done with all that!
Here are my newest aceo xr paintings!
Enjoy the art!

Aceo XR sexy nude fun girl drawing

Aceo XR sexy blonde big juicy melons

Aceo XR Raw Ink Sexy Buns

Aceo XR sexy fishnet mesh dress girl

Aceo XR RAw Ink sexy tiny thong 

Aceo XR Roses Fishnet Nude Nipple Piercing Girl

Aceo XR Sexy Blonde Flasher Girl Purple Dress

Aceo XR Nude Cheetara Thundercats Fanart Comic

Original Aceo Psc Sketch Card Vampirella

Come see my newest mermaid, merman and faerie canvas prints at fineartamerica!
The blue merman canvas print looks gorgeous!
That's it for today. Have an awesome day, enjoy the art and I will talk to you all very soon!
~Elisa :)



No comments: