Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mermaid Con and new mermen and catgirl art!





Hi everyone!
I have been having fun painting a lit lately, and I have some new art to show you! :)

But first: Calling all mermaid artists:
Join SGA Mermaids in promoting your mermaid art at the Mermaid Convention in Las Vegas!
This is a great opportunity to help promote your art to new fans and mermaid lovers!
For more info, check out www.mermaidartists.com













Today only! Get 25% off Mermaid T-shirts!
 Use Code: QUARTER
Bellydancer mermaid Ruby tshirts!
Egyptian Queen Mermaid tshirts! 
 Roses Bellydancer Mermaid tshirts!


Here are my new art listings for this week:
New mermaid and mermen 4x6 inch postcard sized prints:
Cute Mermaid Azura
Pink Roses Halter Mermaid
Sexy Pink Catgirl in Red Bikin
Sexy Blue Merman 2
Bellydancer Mermaid Jewel
Original Aceo SGA mermaid sea roses
Star Trek animated series M'ress 8x10 inch limited edition print

I am also working on a few commissioned pieces of catgirl art. I will show a preview soon, once I scan it in.
Contact me if you'd like me to create a catgirl painting for you!
I will be most happy to create an awesome illustration of your characters just for you!
 I am having so much fun painting them right now, as I take a break from painting mermaids. :)
I am off to enjoy an ice cold green tea with milk. It helps me cool off from this heat we have in Arizona.
Enjoy the art and I will talk to you all soon! :)
Much love to all!
~Elisa :D

1 comment:

Beth Niquette said...

These are both wonderful. The colors are beautiful--these fill my eyes, which is the greatest compliment I can give.