Thursday, January 20, 2011

Spreading the love! New ACEOS!

Hi everyone! I just finished painting these new aceos! The weather has been cold over here, so I am already wishing for spring, warmer weather, and painting faeries!
Check out my newest original aceo paitnings:



                                                                                     Shower of Love
 
 This painting came from my Zen meditations, and was inspired to share the love energy with every one of you. Sending much love to you all. :)











                                                            Rose Faerie


 I love painting roses, they are my most favorite flowers. I can't wait to start growing some of my favorite roses this spring in my garden, and then I get to paint them with watercolors. This is going to be so much fun. I am taking a quick break from painting mermaids to paint more faeries. :)














                                                          Sexy in Red

Her name is Jade, one of my newest characters. I will reveal more later. This painting is part of my new sexy pin up illustrations. Isn't she cute?







And I have added many more new paintings on my Artfire page.
I am waiting for my Koh-I-Noor  ink pen to be cleaned, before I can finish my next paintings. I am working on my next SGA (Sea Gods Mermaid Artists) Challenge, which is about gothic valentine's mermaids. I will be showing them a week from now, so stay tuned! :)
Enjoy the art!
Have a wonderful day! And I will talk to you all soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your new aceo's Elisa. The one with all the hearts is my favorite! Keep on painting!!!

Rick said...

These are charming and the colors warm me on this cold day!

sofianime said...

Thanks friends! I am so happy you like my new paintings. :) I love playing with my colorful watercolors, and I have been painting many faeries lately.