Friday, May 25, 2007

Mermaid with Red Roses

Hi everyone! I am relaxing a bit this week, too much work can really stress me out! After working on some illustration projects, I finally had time to paint a few mermaids in watercolors. I love painting mermaids in watercolors because they always relax me. They make me think of the beach, wishing I was there, on vacation! :) Here is my latest mermaid original watercolor painting: Mermaid with Red Roses Size: 5.5 by 8.5 inches Medium: professional grade watercolors and waterproof ink on paper Year: 2007 The original watercolor painting is available for sale at: http://sexymermaid.etsy.com Check out my new ACEO Limited Edition cards there too! Have a great weekend everyone! I am gong back to the drawing board to paint with some colorful watercolors! :) ~S!

No comments: